If you want to close your challenge, you always need to be logged on first.
- Then go to MY ACCOUNT > MY CHALLENGES and click on the edit button next to it.
- Now your challenge opens in the edit mode and you will have a close button available on top of your challenge
- If you selected the Hero-module (when creating your challenge), you will be asked to quote your performance. You can now give a percentage between 0 and 100% achieved. According to the % achieved you filled out, the money you collected will be divided. If you achieved 100% of your challenge, 100% of the gathered money will get transferred to the charity organisation. If you only achieved 40% , 40% will get transferred to the charity project and the remaining 60% will get transferred to the sponsors as credits on the website
- If you selected the Superhero module, you will get the option to mark your challenge either succesful or not succesful. Depending on your choice all money will go to the charity organisation or will return to the sponsors as credits on the website.
Upon closure of your challenge, your challenge will pop up a last time in the overview page in a closed status.